…Writing the Chapters of the World through Crisis…
Dr Antoine Eid is a Senior Associate at the University of Cambridge and a Leadership and Performance Consultant with a background in Neuroscience and Behavioral Genetics.
He helped thousands of Leaders in over 23 Countries to Lead and Build Performant Teams.
This is your Coronometer™ Line. It portrays the fluctuation of your Feelings through the Corona Crisis.
You are encouraged to reflect upon the difference between how you felt before the Crisis and now. Being Self-Aware will help you control your Feelings and make the necessary adjustments to help Yourself and Others.
Chapter I: The Neuroscience of Fear, Anxiety and Stress
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Understanding functions of Survival Circuitries – Would the stretch of the Crisis move our Brains at work to a new state?
- Fear and Anxiety centers in the Brain – How are these affecting current Business Performance?
- Threat Response and “Freezing Behavior” – Is this where most of your employees are at the moment?
- Surviving vs. Thriving – At which stage are we today?
Chapter II: The Business Post Traumatic Syndrome (BPTS)
Wednesday, May 6, 2020 with Guest Speaker: Sarah-Jayne Clark
- The Post Corona Phase – Facing the bigger Leadership Challenges arising after the Corona Phase
- Measuring the Changes in your Leadership Persona – How has the Crisis affected your long-term Strategic Thinking, Confidence in Decision Making, and new Team Dynamics?
Chapter III: Building Leadership Skills for the Future
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 with Guest Speaker: Ray Jefferson
- Observing Emerging Skills – What Skills have emerged in your Teams while managing from distance? A study of your Team’s Brain Preferences
- Uncovering Latent Talents – Using the Crisis situation to detect and nurture emerging Leadership Talent
Corona Crisis: A TRUE CATALYST OF LEADERSHIP
Intermission Episode - Corona Crisis: A TRUE CATALYST OF LEADERSHIP
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 with Guest Speakers: YOU
This week YOU will be our Guest Speakers sharing your Experience and asking your Questions in a Zoom Meeting Broadcasted Live on YouTube.
Four Essential Practices Leaders Find Most Valuable During the Corona Crisis
Chapter IV: Building the Business "Bucket List"
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 with Guest Speaker: Aris Vrettos
- A discussion on how to identify the Risks and Opportunities for Business Transformation.
- A reflection on the Challenges and Opportunities this crisis is bringing and the adoption of an Action List to deal with the transition.
Chapter V: Building Organizational Immunity
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Finding the Vaccine – Injecting your Business with simulated Scenarios that raise Organizational Readiness and Immunity
- Potential Threats Live Simulation – Using our Collective Imagination to forecast the potential Threats of the Post Corona Era and proposing Immunity Actions
- Managing the Transition – Discussing the Leadership challenges of the transition period back to work as most countries are executing a plan to bring life back to normal.
9 Lessons the Corona Crisis Taught Leaders about Organizational Immunity
Chapter VI: The Strategic Metamorphosis
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- Impact on Strategy – How has your Strategy been affected?
- Monitoring and Adjustments – The power of Scenarios Planning and building a more adaptable Structure
Coronavisus Crisis: 7 Leadership Lessons Learned from the Failure of Classic Strategy Models